Friday, June 19, 2009

The balancing game

Father's Day is this Sunday! And the Em's opening weekend is this weekend! We are taking advantage of this coincidence and will be attending two games this weekend. In the meantime we had an order arrive yesterday (got it all unpacked and put away...yeah us!) and a birthday party for 40 kids this evening. I'm thinking by tomorrow night I will be ready for a hotdog at the ball park.
It's a never ending attempt at balance. And I'm beginning to accept that it will never actually balance (the bookkeeper in me has a really hard time with this) but that the tilt of the scales go back and forth. The magic happens when you can keep them pretty darn close. And I'm doing a much better job at this these days.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads.
Congratulations to all the grads.
And keep up the great work to all the moms!

No comments: