Monday, October 20, 2008

New Windows

Happy Monday!
So today as we were driving to school Courtney looked out the window and noticed that the window painting lady was at the studio. She was extremely interested to know what she was doing. Because we were on our way to school I told her we did not have time to stop and see what was going on. I figured that by the time school was out she would have forgotten about the whole thing and we could go on about our day. That was not the case. As soon as I got to school to pick her up she asked if the window lady was done. I did not know the answer to that because I had used the school time to do things other than keep up on the window painting progress. Courtney wanted to go see the "new" windows so we drove back by the studio on our way home. As we pulled up on the street she was almost giddy in the backseat. She ooohed and aaahed over all the pretty new windows, and proceeded with a million and a half questions about the window painting lady and the paint she uses and if the windows can still be washed and what happens when the rain gets on the window and can we still see the outside when we are in the studio and etc and etc and on and on and on....
Needless to say she has been telling everyone she sees about how beautiful the new windows are and how everyone needs to come see the pretty paintings on the windows. So if you get a chance to see them Courtney will appreciate it.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jay said...

The windows do look fabulous; I ooh and aah each time I come to work :-)

Also, Jess showed me the photo transfer technique yesterday. The results are super cute, and the options are endless. I imagine that with the holidays approaching, we'll be seeing more people interested in applying their home photos to pottery. I'll be ready for it!

Don't forget -- Movie Night tonight! It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, starts at 7pm, so get there early to pick out your pottery!